RETAINED EXECUTIVE SEARCH
At WESTPORT INTL, we’ve redefined the executive search process to meet the ever-changing needs of the market and our clients. We are pleased to announce we have taken our process to the next level by introducing our Vertically Integrated Approach to placing new leaders. We believe that a successful search doesn’t just stop once a leader is hired. Our commitment to our clients includes new leader assimilation services as part of our executive retained search package, at no additional cost.
At WESTPORT INTL, we respect each client’s needs and work hard to deliver the personalized service and outstanding results that have been the cornerstones of our success. We have built our reputation on differentiating ourselves by working collaboratively with our clients to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction with our services.
What all is included in our executive retained search package?
- Assessment of client’s organization, culture, needs and full position profile development
- Search strategy
- Market mapping and research using our in-house research team
- Candidate profile including behavioral, technical, cultural and emotional intelligence
- In-person or video conferencing with candidate
- Bi-weekly status and research reports, written assessments, candidate reference reports and documented diversity outreach
- One point of contact throughout entire process for both client and candidate
- Assistance with offer negotiation and presentation
- New leader assimilation workshop
- Two senior search consultants assigned to every search
- Search consultants are limited to a maximum of three active searches ongoing
WESTPORT INTL charges 30% of the candidate’s first year total compensation which includes base salary and estimated first year bonus in three separate retainers based on performance milestones. We charge one third of the estimated total at inception. The second third is billed when the candidate slate has started interviews. The final payment is billed after the candidate starts with the company. The only other charges are travel expenses for in person or video assessments of recruited candidates. Westport Intl does not charge any administrative or research charges. If multiple candidates are hired during the initial search, each candidate hired would be billed at 25% of the candidate’s first year base compensation.