It’s hard to believe we are almost at the end of February. I hope the first two months of 2017 have been productive. I wanted to share our firm’s 2016 search successes with you. We have broad reach across our practice areas. In 2017, we have already placed a VP of Human Resources and a General Manager. Looking forward to continued success in 2017!
Our Successful Methodology
2016 was a great year for Westport Intl in part due to our client partners, our people and our search process. At WESTPORT INTL, the client and their needs come first. Our core philosophy is that every organization has unique values and culture and we know the importance of fully understanding the behaviors and results that will make a candidate successful in your business. We don’t utilize a one-size fits all approach to your search. Yes, we have a structured process that has proven to be extremely successful but we also understand that you may have unique needs and, therefore, we can adapt our process to ensure success for your search. Have we been successful with our methodology? You bet – we have a 98% fill rate for retained searches with an average time to fill of 78 days. Westport International’s seamless search practice is client-focused and performance-driven, creating dedicated partnerships and generating results for our clients.
Our 2016 successful searches span across multiple industries and functions:
- Life Sciences – Vice President of Strategic Sourcing, Business Unit Vice President, Vice President of Sales, Corporate Controller, Vice President of Sales, Senior Director Quality
- Aerospace & Defense – Vice President of Finance, Corporate Controller, Director of Tax, Director of Quality Assurance, Director Human Resources, Site Leader, Director Leadership Development
- Chemicals – Director Human Resources Automotive – Plant Managers
- Professional Services Organization – Vice President Service & Help Desk, Vice President of Human Capital
- Diversified Industrials – Corporate Controller, Vice Presidents Human Resources (2), Executive Director Global Quality, Director of Human Resources, Senior Director Quality Americas
- Packaging Industry – Chief Financial Officers (2), Senior Vice President of Operations, Vice President of Operations, Vice President of Sales, General Manager, Plant Managers (2),
President and Owner, Westport Int. and PinPoint Solutions- Dennis Dunleavy
Managing Partner, Aerospace & Defense and General Operations- Beth Tong-Miller
Managing Director, Human Resources- Terri Campbell- Brown
Research Director, Westport Intl. and PinPoint Solutions- Sara Krosmer
Managing Director, Aerospace and Defesnse- Dan O’Connor